Stone Federation has teamed up with The Health & Safety Executive to run a health and safety awareness event specifically for the stone industry worker.
Held in Oxford on 20 March, the half day event is aimed at stone work operatives and stonemasons, including supervisors and managers.
Topics that will be covered include the safe handling of stone slabs; controlling silica exposure; and hand arm vibration.
- By attending the half-day event you will:
- Get practical advice in controlling health & safety risks.
- Learn about common hazards and precautions.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about your legal duties.
- Be able to take ideas back to your work place to improve or maintain safety
This event is free of charge and a fantastic opportunity for Stone Federation members to take advantage of.