What are the benefits of becoming a member?
Marketing & Exposure
- Natural Stone Source Book – As a member, you are automatically included in the Natural Stone Source Book, our flagship publication.
- Website & Social Media – All members have a company profile on our website (75,000+ visitors each year) and we also promote your projects and products on social media.
- Trade Shows – There are a number of trade shows where you can exhibit in our member-exclusive areas.
- Use of Stone Federation logo – As a member, you can use our logo on your website, email signatures, vehicles and marketing material.
Free Helplines & Support
- Technical Support – Members have access to our free technical email advice service for all types of natural stone projects.
- Legal Advice – Members have access to free expert legal support from Ward Hadaway, one of the UK’s top 100 law firms.
- Health & Safety Helpline – Health and Safety advice is provided by Roy Bush of MinExp who has over thirty years’ experience and was a former HSE Inspector.
- Insurance Advice – Insurance advice will be provided by experienced construction insurance brokers, BJP Insurance Brokers.
Courses & Publications
- Publications – Members have access to a range of free data sheets and discounts on all Stone Federation publications.
- Courses – Throughout the year we run a range of member-exclusive training courses covering everything from the Stone in Construction Course and Design & Installation of Natural Stone Flooring Course to Health & Safety Awareness days.
If you are interested in joining, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start you on the journey to becoming a Stone Federation member.