These two hour workshops are available to Stone Federation members only.
|1 March||London||4pm – 6pm|
|20 March||Newcastle||4pm – 6pm|
|24 July||London||4pm – 6pm|
|25 October||London||2pm – 4pm|
They will cover:
- CE Marking of Natural Stone Products and the Construction Products Regulation
- What needs to be CE Marked and who is responsible?
- Supplying Blocks and Slabs
- Harmonised Product Standards
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- Testing and typical CE Certificates
Presented by David Ellis, Stone Federation President and Director of Sandberg, and Peter Harrison, Deputy Chairman of Stone Federation’s Technical Committee and Director of Harrison Goldman Design Consultants.
This is an informative, whilst entertaining, look at CE Marking and its impact on you.
Following the 45 minutes presentation there will be an opportunity for you to ask the experts questions pertinent to your own operations. during afternoon tea and sandwiches.
HOW TO BOOK:
This event is free but places but you must register in advance as places as limited. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01303 856123.