A further CE Marking Explained seminar is to be held for members on 25th October 2012 at The Stone Theatre in London.
The seminar, which starts at 2pm, is free for Stone Federation members to attend and is part of our ongoing campaign to assist members with the change in legislation for this important topic.
The seminar will cover:
- CE Marking of Natural Stone Products and the Construction Products Regulation
- What needs to be CE Marked and who is responsible?
- Supplying Blocks and Slabs
- Harmonised Product Standards
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- Testing and typical CE Certificates
Architects are also welcome to attend. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.