Ecobuild is the world’s biggest event dedicated to sustainable design, construction and the built environment.
The breadth of the visitor audience reflects interest right across design, construction and the built environment and includes:
- The biggest gathering of architects at any event in the UK
- The leading housebuilders and contractors
- Local authorities and planners
- Broad spectrum of project stakeholders including engineers and QSs
- Major clients including Berkeley, DoH, MOD, GLA, Land Securities, M&S, Centrica, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, JLP, Asda and Network Rail
Over 230 members of the media including trade press, national press and national and international TV.
Following on from the success of Stone Federation’s previous attendance at Ecobuild, and the requests from the members who exhibited and attended, the organisers have offered us more space for both the Federation and it’s members. There are a limited number of preferential rates available for our members only.
If you wish to take part by having exhibition space within the Stone Zone at the next Ecobuild on 5-7 March 2013 at ExCeL, please register your interest by email. There are very limited places available and are on a strictly first come first served basis, so it is advisable to register early to avoid disappointment.